Sunday, July 15, 2012

Well today ended up as a good day again. Not the best day of my life but still a good one. Not drunk for one more day. That is always good. I have been thinking a lot since I have been sober and I think I have finally found my motivation to do great things. Well I didn't just discover it. It has always been there. My two wonderful kids. But I have been giving a lot of thought to the life they have and the life they deserve. I have decided to put the time I put into drinking and give it to the time I should be working to make their lives better and easier.  As an addict I need to be addicted to something. So I think instead of it being a bottle it will now be being an awesome father . I have some big plans and hope I can and will follow through with them this time around. I have no worries though. I am more confident than ever. I have more drive and motivation and passion than I have had in years. Life is not going to start being easy peasy but I know it is going to start being a hell of a lot better. And I am very excited about it. For once in my life , I can't wait until tomorrow.  I plan on making it a little better each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home