Saturday, July 14, 2012

The beginning of something greater

     Never real sure how to start a new blog. I guess by saying (for those of you who don't know) who I am. My name is London. I am a struggling artist and entertainer (magician / mentalist). I live with my girlfriend of almost 16 years (Amanda) and our two children Paris 11yrs and Jack 4yrs. I am lucky to have them. However I should be a lot further in my life professionally and emotionally. Unfortunately I struggle with addiction and have for over 12 years. But I feel that this is truly the time in my life where I am going to take control and be as awesome as I should and could be. My addiction has been what has held me back for so many years and I am ready to move forward and not just spin my wheels. I am ready to give it my all. I have stepped back and am currently taking a good look at my life and my self. Making new goals and resetting my priorities.I have made a list of things I want to do and try in my life and going to spend each day doing those things instead of spending it drinking from sun up to sun up again. I think this is finally it. Things are finally about to change for the better. So look out world London is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home